Grrrr!



I'm mad.   Today....I'm mad.  I can't give you a good reason, except that i may very well being throwing an internal temper tantrum.   I'm not getting what I want when I want it, and I'm MAD about it.   

i had my training class today, and for the first time this boot really got in my way.   I wasn't able to work out with "my girls."   My trainer, Mandy, made such a great effort for me.   She kept me busy working upper body and truly worked my arms until they felt like spaghetti.  (In fact, typing is a little hard right now.)  I wasn't able to participate in the lower body workout that everyone else was doing.   I still got a good workout in, still burned calories, and still stayed on track to ultimately fulfilling my goal, but it's not happening MY WAY.  You see, this change in direction wasn't part of my master plan.   It's messing with my personal timeline, and it is making me MAD!

I am going to let myself be a little mad today, but I have to work hard to not let it take over my entire attitude.   I'm mad at the situation.   I'm upset that I'm not in control.   And I think I might be a little scared that I'm gonna lose my momentum.    

 

Comments

  1. Hang in there and release the control girl. Sometimes life does things for a reason and it sounds like you are still on track. So concentrate on the fact that you are making it work despite the boot because that is a pretty good life lesson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Dad....

What "After" Looks Like

I’m Headed to Church