1:25:25


I did it!   1:25:25.   That is my official time.   I made it, and maintained a pace per mile of 14.07.  I almost made my goal time, and if it hadn't been 6.2 miles through the hilly Missouri countryside  (flat course MY A**!)  ....I wouldda done it.

No one stared.   No one pointed.   No one whispered.  No one laughed.

I cried today when I stopped to think about what I had done.   There were times in my life when I would have never given myself the credit to do this.   Now...I can't wait to do it again.    To go farther.   To push harder.  Who would have thought that 1 hour and 25 minutes on a Saturday morning would make a such a difference difference.    

I did it.   And....it was AWESOME!  

Comments

  1. YOU ROCK!!!!!! SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome Tina! There are so many words I want to say to you but really, you are an inspiration. You're changing your life right before my very eyes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Dad....

I’m Headed to Church

What "After" Looks Like