Now what?

So...as you have read in previous posts....I kind of feel like this journey isn't over.   Finishing the race and meeting my goal sort of feels like the first step rather than the end, so I've decided to keep this little pet project of mine going.   The name felt wrong now...so notice the new blog title.   "I'm Wearing the Crown....Now What Do I Do?"   I guess the journey continues.

One things I have realized is that I work well with a goal in mind, so I'm noodling on a couple of options that will be revealed soon.  I hope that you will continue to follow the path with me.   It has been an enormous inspiration to know that people are so supportive and that I am so blessed with so many great people in my life.  Thanks again.

I am in the process of starting some new and somewhat scary (for me) things.   I am no longer working with my old trainer Mandy.   (sniff.)    She is back from her maternity leave and her schedule isn't jiving with mine, so I am going to start with a new trainer, and hopefully have the success and trust that I had before.  New things are scary for me, so I'm nervous, but excited at the possibility of what could come.   So...enter Jonathon.   New trainer.   New workouts.   New start.

I"ll keep you posted on progress and goals, and of course let out my somewhat disjointed thoughts on this whole matter, so enter as you like, and thanks for sticking with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Headed to Church

Hi Dad....

What "After" Looks Like